Change your Address for Notices

If you own an investment property or have changed your address for notices since purchasing your home, you should advise Land Services SA of any changes to your residential, postal or company address.  If you don't do this your old address will remain on the Certificate of Title, and notices such as water bills and council rates will continue to be sent to your old address. If you are selling the property you don't need to register a change of address.

There is no fee to change your address on a certificate of title.

1. Complete the Form

The 'Lodged by' and 'Correction to' fields on the first page of the form must be completed and include the name and address of the person to whom the application is to be returned for correction should Land Services SA send a formal requisition notice.

Please note that the address information you provide is used for publicly searchable registers and indexes. Should you believe that your safety may be put at risk by having your address displayed in the results of a search of Land Services SA records using your name, you can submit to the Registrar-General an Application for Name Search Suppression. For more information please visit our suppress your address on name searches of LTO records webpage.

Printing Requirements

All LTO forms must be printed in black ink on white, A4, 80-gsm paper and printed on both sides. If you don't have access to a duplex printer, use the manual feed option to produce a double-sided copy.

2. Lodge the Application

Lodge your completed application with Land Services SA either in person (Level 9, 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000) or by registered post (GPO Box 543, SA, 5001). No fee is charged.

You might also be interested in...